Artists’ Colony Registration Is Now LIVE -UPDATE: Full-
EDIT: As of right now, Artist Colony Registration is CLOSED. Thanks to all of artists for their participation!
We will re-open registration if booth spaces become available due to cancellation.
Please note: Due to the increase in interest in the AC- if you have already purchased a membership, you will first need to purchase an AC booth and then request a refund for your regular membership. (Please send requests to members@ connecticon.org) You may only purchase one table per studio.
YES, a CT Tax ID Number IS required for registration- no exceptions! If you are found to be registering with a false ID, your payment will be refunded and your space will be given to someone else. You may use your temporary tax ID if you have not yet received your CT Tax ID number. Please make sure to bring your Tax ID with you to the convention.
Here are the basic instructions on how to register, once you have your Tax Permit and any other information you need:
1. Log into your account. (If you have not logged into your account since the site re-launch, you will need to reset your password.)
2. Make sure you have your CT Tax ID number and PayPal information ready. Also, have 2 or 3 spaces in mind that you are interested in, just in case your favorite picks fill up.
3. Fill out the form thoroughly- Assume that all information is required because most of it will be. (Your Studio Information and/or website will be displayed on the new map, so consider ahead of time what you would like people to know about your business.)
4. If you have other people helping at your booth, make sure you have their membership information: names, birth dates, e-mail addresses.
-If you do not know who will be your Assistant, or do not plan to have one, select “No.” You will have two badges available under your name if needed.
-If you need additional badges, they can be purchased for $35 each (up to 2 of these for a total of 4 people per booth).
5. Once you have filled out the form and proceeded to the next page, you will be able to click on a space of your choice, or select one from the drop-down menu. Dark spaces are already taken. If you hover over those spaces, you will be able to see who has already purchased that space.
6. Once you have chosen a booth, you will be brought to a confirmation page where you can either go back to edit the information or click “proceed to checkout.”
7. Choose your method of payment before submitting.
-If you select “PayPal,” you will be redirected to the PayPal site to log in and complete your order. (You will have 24 hours to submit your payment before your space opens up again.)
-If you select “Mail in,” you will be taken to a screen where you can print off your invoice and submit it by snail mail with cash, check, or money order. (Payments must be processed within 10 days, otherwise your space will open up again.)
8. Check your account to make sure your registration was processed. You can find your invoice on your member dashboard (main page upon logging in) under either “orders” or “memberships.”
10. HAVE FUN.
If you have any problems or have questions about the process, you can e-mail members @connecticon.org or info@ connecticon.org or post them here. Admins will be standing by during the launch of registration for assistance.