PM

Re: Planned Cosplays for 2012?

yayyyyy this year i’ll be sporting bunny suit mikuru :p

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2010-06-18

PM

I’m planning on building a Dalek this summer, maybe I’ll get it done in time and drive it around… then on Sunday I’ll put a bowl on my head and go around holding a plunger and whisk. If not I’ll fall back on last year’s Rattman with Companion Cube.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-04-02

PM

Got 2 planned so far, may go nuts and do 3…

- Mikuo Hatsune - GOtta lose more weight for this one, but lost 30 to do Travis Touchdown last year and still plenty of time
- Simon from Gurren Lagann - Going to go as adult Simon

My wife will be Lat-Type Miku and Nia accompanying me She’s really excited to play Nia.

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2010-07-21

PM

so i lied. plans changed and whatevers.

i’m going to attempt to throw together the broadway version of mimi marquez’s outfit in “out tonight”, from rent.
& i’ll bring sailor venus & winry rockbell for shoots & such.
oh, and i have betty boop~ & possibly sailor v~

Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2011-04-26

PM

I changed my mind. Again.

Not going to be Beast from BATB.

Going as a zombie-fied Murphy MacManus from The Boondock Saints!

Signature

CTcon ‘11
Abby Sciuto from NCIS

CTcon ‘12
maybe my Neko Nevermore killjoy.

CTcon ‘13
Sarah Whittle from Jumanji

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 108

Joined 2009-06-20

PM

LoveLedUsAstray - 08 February 2012 09:09 PM

I will absolutely love you forever if you’re doing zombie!Murphy.

I think my only cosplay this year will be Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead. Hopefully.

Signature

Cos-plans: Stuff

Rank

Joined 2011-04-26

PM

Katzeyezs - 13 February 2012 08:38 PM

I think my only cosplay this year will be Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead. Hopefully.

And I will love you forever if you’re doing Daryl Dixon.
I definitely need to find you at the con for a pic.

Daryl Dixon is the best character on TWD.
Norman Reedus is freaking amazing. And a sweetheart in person.

Signature

CTcon ‘11
Abby Sciuto from NCIS

CTcon ‘12

CTcon ‘13

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-06-20

PM

LoveLedUsAstray - 14 February 2012 08:39 PM

We shall most definitely have to have a picture or two together.

Yeah, Daryl is one of the best characters in TWD. I only say that because I have fav characters from the show and the comic so it’s hard for me to choose just one.
You’ve met Norman in person? I’ve always heard he was a really down to earth kinda guy.

Signature

Rank

Joined 2011-04-26

PM

Katzeyezs - 15 February 2012 11:06 PM
LoveLedUsAstray - 14 February 2012 08:39 PM

We shall most definitely have to have a picture or two together.

Yeah, Daryl is one of the best characters in TWD. I only say that because I have fav characters from the show and the comic so it’s hard for me to choose just one.
You’ve met Norman in person? I’ve always heard he was a really down to earth kinda guy.

I can’t choose a fave from the comic, I like them all really. But for the show, Daryl is my fave.

I flew down to New Orleans just to meet the Boondock Saints trio. Got autographs and a picture with the three of them.
I don’t know if you follow Norman on Twitter, but he posted 2 pics and a video of a plushie I made him. (The talking Daryl Dixon one)
After I gave that to him, he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I also got Norman to record his voice saying something for my DD plushie. Which what he said was the creepiest thing ever but still awesome at the same time.

It’s true about what you heard. He’s the sweetest person you’ll ever meet. I’m so glad to have met him, and I would so meet him again if I get the chance.

Signature

CTcon ‘11
Abby Sciuto from NCIS

CTcon ‘12

CTcon ‘13

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-06-20

PM

LoveLedUsAstray - 16 February 2012 11:09 AM

I can’t choose a fave from the comic, I like them all really. But for the show, Daryl is my fave.

I flew down to New Orleans just to meet the Boondock Saints trio. Got autographs and a picture with the three of them.
I don’t know if you follow Norman on Twitter, but he posted 2 pics and a video of a plushie I made him. (The talking Daryl Dixon one)

I also got Norman to record his voice saying something for my DD plushie. Which what he said was the creepiest thing ever but still awesome at the same time.

It’s true about what you heard. He’s the sweetest person you’ll ever meet. I’m so glad to have met him, and I would so meet him again if I get the chance.

Oh my god, you’re the one who made him the plushie?! You rock so hard, that plushie is adorable! I saw him post it on his twitter and I believe I saw something posted up about it on either the “Daryl Dixon” tag or “The Walking Dead” tag on tumblr.

That’s so awesome though that you got to meet him, Rocco, and Sean. It seems like you had a blast that and you got to go to New Orleans, yeah I’m jealous lol.

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2011-02-22

PM

Monniemoo - 18 December 2011 12:55 AM

Not sure if I can go - probably will be Dave Strider in the Plush Puppet Tux (Homestuck), The Signless (also Homestuck), and my Mismagius gijinka (Pokemon).

Mmmmm good, the signless is always great.

I’ll be doing Equius, Troll Bro and Bro. 83

Rank

Joined 2011-04-26

PM

Katzeyezs - 16 February 2012 07:54 PM
LoveLedUsAstray - 16 February 2012 11:09 AM

Oh my god, you’re the one who made him the plushie?! You rock so hard, that plushie is adorable! I saw him post it on his twitter and I believe I saw something posted up about it on either the “Daryl Dixon” tag or “The Walking Dead” tag on tumblr.

That’s so awesome though that you got to meet him, Rocco, and Sean. It seems like you had a blast that and you got to go to New Orleans, yeah I’m jealous lol.

Yep, I made it! ^_^ Thanks! Yeah, I posted it on Tumblr. I had to share it with other fans cause I couldn’t hold my excitement at that time and none of my closest friends here loves TWD like I do.  I’m Loveledusastray on Tumblr if you wish to follow. Same goes for Twitter.

New Orleans was awesome. There’s a bar down there called The Boondock Saints, and the boys went down there and bartended and hung out with fans. I didn’t make it there when they were there though. I went the next day and found that it was a LONG walk over there from my hotel. I loved that they kept playing the BDS movie in the bar. Freaking awesome.

Signature

CTcon ‘11
Abby Sciuto from NCIS

CTcon ‘12

CTcon ‘13

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-06-20

PM

LoveLedUsAstray - 17 February 2012 04:54 PM

Yep, I made it! ^_^ Thanks! Yeah, I posted it on Tumblr. I had to share it with other fans cause I couldn’t hold my excitement at that time and none of my closest friends here loves TWD like I do.  I’m Loveledusastray on Tumblr if you wish to follow. Same goes for Twitter.

New Orleans was awesome. There’s a bar down there called The Boondock Saints, and the boys went down there and bartended and hung out with fans. I didn’t make it there when they were there though. I went the next day and found that it was a LONG walk over there from my hotel. I loved that they kept playing the BDS movie in the bar. Freaking awesome.

Swag, I added you on both and sent you a PM on here (not sure if you got it since I don’t really use the messaging system on here so I don’t know how reliable it is) with my tumblr/twitter too in-case you wanted to follow as well and what-not.

Signature

Rank

Joined 2011-04-26

PM

Katzeyezs - 18 February 2012 10:43 AM
LoveLedUsAstray - 17 February 2012 04:54 PM

Swag, I added you on both and sent you a PM on here (not sure if you got it since I don’t really use the messaging system on here so I don’t know how reliable it is) with my tumblr/twitter too in-case you wanted to follow as well and what-not.

It’s unreliable. Shows I have a message, but it won’t show it.
But it’s ok. I still added you on both. =]

Signature

CTcon ‘11
Abby Sciuto from NCIS

CTcon ‘12

CTcon ‘13

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2011-06-23

PM

This will be my second connecticon and my first time cosplaying. I wanted to do this cosplay this past con but now I have more time to get prepared for it. I was planning on going as Ethan Thomas from Condemned 2 Bloodshot. I’m curious though cause I really want to get a baggy eyes kinda look in the face. Any suggestions?