Connecticon Forum

Miniatures at Connecticon 2011

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2009-06-10

PM

So, are there any events? I can’t manage to find any on Warhorn. I play Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, so somebody drop a post if they are organizing an event.

I also asked the Connecticon staff about this personally on this thread: <!—l—>viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3749<!—l—>

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 2293

Joined 2007-12-01

PM

Re: Miniatures at Connecticon 2011

There is a list of minis tournaments in the program book. http://connecticon.org/images/2011 Program Book - Web.pdf The schedule will be added to the addendum.

If you would like to ask the staff personally, please email us through the drop down list on the website. - <!—m—>http://connecticon.org/index.php?sec=contact_us<!—m—> -

Two threads about the same issue doesn’t make one more likely to be viewed than the other. We also have a “no duplicate thread” rule in order.

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2009-07-04

PM

There are 3 40k events (2k point 5 game tourney of the course of the weekend, 1500 point tourney saturday night, and a 1000 point team tourney (500 points each) and 1 fantasy event (2250 points) as far as tourneys go this year.  The only thing I am unsure of is the times for said events as last I checked none of the gaming stuff is in the Program Book yet.  I will say that in past years you could play in both the main tournament (the 5 game one) and the 1500 point tournament, but that if you played the main tournament you would be booked for the Fantasy tourney, as well as the Privateer press event (if that is of interest).  In past years they have also had a Megabattle running the course of the weekend, as well as demos and open gaming.

Signature

Director of Miniatures Gaming

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2008-08-03

PM

Minor correction on the Saturday night tourney….it says in the book it’s 1850, I’ll bring two lists just in case it is 1500, but I wanted to point it out for anyone looking to play.

Also, any details on the 500 pt doubles, how many of these matches will be run, any special rules we should know about army list creation?

Good luck everyone, I’m bringing my orks to the battle field.

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2009-07-04

PM

Yeah, I was going off of last year and missed that it was 1850.

Signature

Director of Miniatures Gaming