Connecticon Forum

Wanted: 2 actors (cosplay optional) and up to 3 “prop ninjas” for masq. skit

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 337

Joined 2007-03-04

PM

I am organizing a skit for the masq. and am in need of two actors and up to 3 prop ninjas for it. The theme is Soul Caliber 3, but the actors needed do not have to be in costume.

I request, however, that if you do cosplay you are NOT a character from any of the Soul Cal games or Final Fantasy. Also, this is a both or neither thing for the cosplay, and I’d prefer that the costumes be related in some way (such as from the same series, or two similar characters who might hang out together).

The prop ninjas should not be in cosplay, though I may be able to negotiate for Naruto characters.

Actors will be needed to rehearse, and possibly record, sometime before the convention and all will be needed to rehearse sometime at the con before the masq. so if you are not coming Friday and Saturday please do not sign up.

If you are interested, let me know and I can PM you the info.

Signature

Hanna Burnett
Guest Relations Director 2009 to 2010, 2013
Guest Relations Manager and Assistant Director 2011 to 2012
Attendee 2003 to present

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2007-03-28

PM

Re: Wanted: 2 actors (cosplay optional) and up to 3 “prop ninjas” for masq. skit

I’ll be in it…I will be Gene Starwind, by the way…

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 337

Joined 2007-03-04

PM

Re: Wanted: 2 actors (cosplay optional) and up to 3 “prop ninjas” for masq. skit

Thank you for your offer, but we’ve filled the spot with a pair that responded together and are cosplaying related characters. If you’d still like to be involved and are not entering your costume in the masquerade, we do still need prop ninjas. Thanks again, and sorry we couldn’t use your character.

To reiterate to anyone else, The two acting positions have been filled but we are STILL LOOKING FOR UP TO 3 PROP NINJAS. If you do not plan on entering the masq. with a costume but would like to be part of our skit we need up to three people to hold various props for us. If you are interested, please get in touch with me. Thanks.

Signature

Hanna Burnett
Guest Relations Director 2009 to 2010, 2013
Guest Relations Manager and Assistant Director 2011 to 2012
Attendee 2003 to present