Connecticon Forum

Found a Camera!

Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2009-07-29

PM

Bonsoir mes amis!

My friends and I found a camera at Connecticon. Upon examining the contents of said camera, we believe it belongs to a friend of the Kyouya cosplayer that I met at the Ouran photo shoot. If this is indeed your camera please respond!

Signature

Connecticon 2013 Line-up!

Friday - Pip Bernadotte - Hellsing Ultimate
Saturday - Toshiie Maeda - Sengoku Basara Utage
Whenever cosplay - Atsushi Murasakibara - Kuroko no Basuke
Sunday - George Koizumi - Paradise Kiss

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2007-02-19

PM

Re: Lost Camera!

You found a camera at the con and didn’t think to turn it in to lost & found? O_o

Rank

Joined 2009-07-29

PM

One of my friends gave it to us when he boarded the bus after the con was over, so that explains why lost and found was out of the question ...

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 280

Joined 2007-04-22

PM

I changed the thread title, I think it’s better in case the camera owner browses the forums.

Signature

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2008-03-25

PM

Re: Found a Camera!

I might know who it belongs to…Is there a few pics on Gin from bleach and gean starwind from outlaw star and one pic of minatao (the fourth hokage) frpm naruto. 
We…My friends and I hung out with them I think it was kyouya’s camera I’ll ask them for you.

Signature

Live long and yaoi!

Rank

Joined 2009-07-29

PM

The camera in question is actually a video only camera/camcorder dealy. There are videos of Friday night’s rave and we are pretty sure it belonged to one of Kyouya’s friends too

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2011-02-12

PM

I lost my Camera outside the convention center the last day the convention, was there by any chance picture of lets say Len Kagamine (vocaloid) with Carlos Ferro (voice actor) or some video footage of my friend making his props before the convention?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 779

Joined 2008-08-27

PM

Qwaffleboy135q2 - 16 October 2011 03:30 PM

I lost my Camera outside the convention center the last day the convention, was there by any chance picture of lets say Len Kagamine (vocaloid) with Carlos Ferro (voice actor) or some video footage of my friend making his props before the convention?

This thread is from 2009. We did find a number of cameras throughout the weekend this past year. If I can get access to the lost and found I will take a look. What kind of camera is it and what color?

Signature