To make attending the convention more affordable, ConnectiCon has reserved room blocks at the hotels listed in this section. Booking your room as part of the ConnectiCon room block at any of the participating hotels helps keep the convention's costs down and also helps the convention's relationship with local hotels, the City of Hartford, and the Greater Hartford Convention and Visitor's Bureau.
Make sure to book your room early as spaces are limited at each hotel. If you are having trouble booking your room online, please call the hotel directly.
To book your room, use the group booking code: CONNEC this group code will work online or when calling the hotel directly at: 860-549-2400.
The newly renovated Radisson Hartford - Downtown exceeds your expectations in Hartford, CT by offering the utmost in comfort and convenience. Within walking distance of the Connecticut Convention Center.
We complement our ample facilities with an exceptional variety of guest services including:
Complimentary DASH Shuttle Service operated by the City of Hartford providing
transportation in the downtown area and to Union Station (based upon availability)
- 8:30am-11am Monday-Friday Hotel Shuttle Service provided to downtown Hartford
- Complimentary High-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces
- Complimentary in-room safe
- ATM/Cash machine
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. / Check-out: 12:00 p.m. with late check-out available; minimum
check-in age of 21 years
- Safety deposit box available at the front desk
- Same day dry-cleaning pickup
- Guest self-laundry facilities available from 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 24-hour business center equipped with PCs, printer, copier, fax and high-speed Internet
- 24-hour fitness center on the second floor, featuring a Precor Strength Multitrainer machine, treadmills, elliptical, recumbent bike, stretch trainer and free weights
- 16 ADA-accessible rooms; service animals allowed
- Sparkling outdoor pool (seasonal)
The Hartford Hilton is located within walking distance of the Connecticut Convention Center, and is on the FREE DASH Shuttle line, that visits area hotels and restaurants with a main stop at the convention center every ~20 minutes!
The Hartford Hilton will be hosting a number of events this year including:
Live Action Roleplaying
Gaming Panels & Workshops
To get the group rate, you must reserve your room by July 1, 2014!
Residence Inn by Marriott
Located in the heart of downtown Hartford, just 1.5 blocks from the Connecticut Convention Center and features120 spacious suites that include a full kitchen. The Residence Inn Hartford Downtown is a great place to stay in Hartford for ConnectiCon 2013.
The Residence Inn Hartford Downtown Details.
Hartford Marriott Downtown
Rate: $150 + taxes
200 Columbus Blvd
Hartford, CT 06103
The Hartford Marriott Downtown is ConnectiCon's official convention hotel. Located in the Adriaen's Landing District of Hartford, the hotel overlooks the Connecticut River and is interconnected with the Connecticut Convention Center. The hotel features a Starbucks Cafe, Vivo (an Italian/Mediterranean restaurant), Crush (an American bar and night club). Other hotel amenities include: a spa, a fitness center, and an indoor pool.
ConnectiCon will host the following convention events at the hotel:
- Manga Library
- Costume & Craftsmanship Judging
- Special Events 1 & 2
- Nerd Prom - Thursday, July 10, 2014 from 8pm - midnight
- Informal Dances - Friday & Saturday from 9pm - 2am
Reservations will be accepted until July 1, 2014. If you wish to reserve your room by phone please call: 877-513-6305